What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is an approach to gain assistance in order to have an overall health improvement. Personal Trainers work with clients to develop an exercise/activity program based on a client's fitness goals. People of all ages, body types and levels of fitness can benefit from the services of a Personal Trainer.
Our goal is to educate our clients on how to exercise safely. Our Personal Trainers will provide education, guidance, instruction and motivation to clients who want to achieve their personal fitness goals. Our Personal Trainers will closely supervise your progress and will help provide you with resources so that you become confident and comfortable in any fitness/weight room environment.
Benefits of Personal Training
- Improved Cardiovascular Fitness
- Decreased Body Fat Stores
- Increased Muscle Strength, Endurance & Tone
- Reduction in Blood Pressure
- Decreased Clinical Symptoms of Anxiety, Stress, Tension and Depression
- Increased Energy, Stamina & Endurance
- Decreased Total Cholesterol
- Improved Coordination
- Enhanced Immune System
- Strengthened Skeletal System