What is Personal Training?
Personal Trainers and Exercise Physiologists work with clients to develop an exercise/activity program based on a client's fitness goals. People of all ages, body types and levels of fitness can benefit from the services of a Personal Trainer.
Personal Trainers will provide education, guidance, instruction and motivation to clients who want to achieve their personal fitness goals.
Benefits of Personal Training
- Improved Cardiovascular Fitness
- Decreased Body Fat Stores
- Increased Muscle Strength, Endurance & Tone
- Reduction in Blood Pressure
- Decreased Clinical Symptoms of Anxiety, Stress, Tension and Depression
- Increased Energy, Stamina & Endurance
- Decreased Total Cholesterol
- Improved Coordination
- Enhanced Immune System
- Strengthened Skeletal System