To ensure you have an enjoyable and/or family have rewarding swimming sessions for our users, the following lap lane etiquette guidelines have been developed and will be monitored by MU Sport lifeguards/enforced for pool usage:
The Beaurepaire Centre Pool will be closed from 9.00am to 11.00am from Monday 19 June until Friday 14 July (weekdays only). Normal operating hours will commence from Monday 17 July.
- Select a lane based on your ability and stroke/s you intend to swim during your visit.
- Keep to the left of the lane.
- To pass a swimmer, overtake on the right and move as promptly as possible back into the left lane after passing the swimmer to continue your lap.
- If you have to move across any lanes, check both directions before moving.
- When waiting at the end of the pool, move to the corner of the lane to avoid interfering with other swimmers who are continuing to swim laps and perform tumble turns. Please bring your patience along with your goggles.
MU Sport thanks you for your cooperation.
FREE SWIM FOR STUDENTS SPECIAL
Grab your goggles and jump in the pool for a quick swim!
Available now Monday to Friday between 2 - 4pm until Mondauy 14 July. From this date Free Swim will revert back to 9 - 11am.
Walk-up hire only (sorry, no bookings) and available to University of Melbourne students.